Thursday, May 08, 2008

i am back

Well, here I am, finally getting to post and oh look at the time -> 1:12am gosh, I wish I was sleepy!

Since I can't sleep I will tell you what's up. the sky....no just kidding! I finished anther year of college and came out with flying colors. but this year hasn't been easy! i was sick the first semester and second semester was one that tested me and I have grown from it and take what I learned to heart. I have made some amazing friends that have helped me see who I really was and will be forever great full. this summer has already started off on the right foot. I have enrolled in summer school at UCO for accounting (ewwww!), I have gotten to sleep in, see some of my sisters, go to the Omniplex to see the body exhibit with my sisters and feel like I was 10 again, renewed my membership with Aspen athletics club, and last but not least I am going to DALLAS, TX! I can't wait to go. One is I get to see Darren and Rebecca and go see some art! Woot!

oh, and well one little miner thing....i have a date tomorrow! Date #2

Well. I love you all and I hope that this post satisfied your hunger to know know what is going on in my life! and with that I bid you good night!

2 comments:

Does it matter? said...

Finally. I hope you will post more and I am tickled you feel "10" again. That means that you are enjoying yourself.

Anonymous said...

why don't you blog any more?

Sitemeter